Monday, July 26, 2010

Owl Tree Studio Introduces….Wild Blueberry Ink’s Shirley Woodard!

Digital Scrapbook DesignerOwl Tree Studio is incredibly excited to include Shirley Woodard Polk of Wild Blueberry Ink to our in-house designer lineup. Shirley is an incredible designer who runs an Etsy shop where she sells digital collage sheets to jewelry crafters and maintains a digi shop at Little Dreamer Designs.
Here is a little about Shirley in her own words:
Describe yourself in five sentences or less:
I love chocolate milk. I don’t do mornings. I think I am funny.  I love having a 2 year old because it gives me a legitimate excuse to watch cartoons. I wish I could adopt every single stray animal and bring them to live with me.
Share one random fact about yourself:
I love grilled cheese and pickle sandwiches :)
Name your favorite color combination:
Sage Green and Brown
What is your favorite quote?
I actually have two.
Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny
-Unknown
Everyone has a plan ’til they get punched in the face
~ Mike Tyson
Everyone has a super power. What’s your’s?:
I am a Stay At Home mom who manages to take care of a 2 year old, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 1 house, a husband, a husband’s personal training and public speaking business while volunteering with the SPCA and running an Etsy Shop, a freelance graphic design company and designing digital scrapbooking products.
My kryptonite is sleep.
If you could be any fantasy character, what would you be and why?
I am 100% Team Edward, so I guess that means I would I have to be a vampire so we could be together?
However I really do think the werewolves are adorable – could I be a werewolf vampire?
Just listening to everything Shirley does in a day leaves me exhausted! Somehow, in her really busy schedule, she’s finding time to create fabulous kits for our club members! Click on the photos below to see a larger image of her OTS product lineup for August.

No comments:

Post a Comment