Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 3 of Meet the Designers at Owl Tree Studio! Welcome…Girl-Boy-Girl Designs’ Jenn Balding!

When it comes to providing amazing customer service to her clients, Jenn Balding sets the bar pretty high for other designers. In addition to running a digi store at Funky Playground Designs that is growing in inventory weekly, Jenn keep a digi-blog where she has been known to give away freebies that correspond with her shop products (and we’re not talking chintzy freebies, either, folks).
We’re super thrilled to have her join us at Owl Tree Studio, where she’s bringing that same level of customer interaction to our club members, in addition to her fabulously talented designs.
Here is a little about Jenn in her own words:
Describe yourself in five sentences or less:
Incredibly “anal” and somewhat of a perfectionist.  I love crafting of all sorts…my faves are scrapbooking and crocheting. Very happily married to my high school sweet-heart for 16 years with 3 wonderful children.
Tell us one random fact about yourself:
I’m short…5 foot on a good day!
Name your favorite color combination:
I love lime green and black.
What is your favorite quote?
All things in moderation.  Don’t know where that one came from, but I think it’s a pretty good principle to use in most areas of life.
Tell our readers about your super power:
Smell power.  I smell everything!  I often walk around totally disgusted by some smell that no one else (but my mom and sister) can smell.
If you could be any fantasy character, what would you be and why?
Sheesh…what fantasy character would I be?  Maybe Darth Vader…does that count?  Darth Vader ended up a good guy in the end!
Not being a Star Wars fan (I’ve never seen the final installment), I can’t confirm whether or not Darth Vader turned out to be a good guy, but I can confirm that Jenn brings an outstanding amount of talent to Owl Tree Studio. Click the previews below to get a larger image of her product line up for August’s club members.

It is almost here..If you haven't signed up for our newsletter and received your new "free" Beach kit, stop by today and add your name to the list....

No comments:

Post a Comment