Monday, July 5, 2010

New Release!

It has been awhile since a posted a new release...vacation plans made me miss the last one, but I will be posting my layout soon anyway.

Filledesiles has created a gorgeous mini kit called "Believe in Me" that is being released at DMS today! She and several of the other designers have created some gorgeous mini kits that are all on sale as we speak, so you DO NOT want to miss it! The sale starts today and goes through July 11th!



Here is some previews of Filledesiles gorgeous kit!

Isn't that fantastic?  I loved working with this kit! The yellows and reds together make for a gorgeous layout!


And look at this beautiful QP made by tipou!

Here are a few of the layouts from the other creative team members using "Believe in Me"






and here is my page:




til' next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment