Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 2 of Meet the Designers at Owl Tree Studio! Welcome…Torta Gialla’s Linda Tieu!

Many of us have probably dreamed about packing up and moving to a new country for an adventure. Linda Tieu turned that fantasy into a reality, moving from California to Italy to pursue a life of creative passion. Aside from working as a resident designer at Owl Tree Studio, Linda runs an Etsy shop where she sells handmade journals, a ShopHandMade store where she sells adorable digital stamps and two blogs, Tortagialla and Back To Paper. We’re thrilled that she’s decided to share her creativity with our club members on a monthly basis!

Here is a little about Linda in her own words:
Describe yourself in five sentences or less:
I’m originally a valley girl from California who moved all the way to Tuscany, Italy to get married and chase my dreams! Now I’m happily living la bella vita as an artist designer. I work in graphic design, web design, illustration as well as bookmaking…but I’m always learning new things, letting my creative muse run free. I’m all about enjoying life and making the most of it!
Share one random fact about yourself:
I adore turtles – since childhood – who says the tortoise is too slow? Maybe you’re just moving too fast to see the beauty all around you!
Name your favorite color combination:
Greens and blues like the ocean
What is your favorite quote?
“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”
-Thomas Edison
Tell our readers about your super power:
A happy dance that makes everyone break out in laughter – or maybe the power only works on my husband?!
If you could be any fantasy character, what would you be and why?
I would be a shapeshifter – talk about cool – be whatever you like whenever you like!
Linda’s positive outlook on life is matched by her creative designs! Click on the photos below to view larger images of her August OTS product lineup.


No comments:

Post a Comment