Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Daily Scrapper, Exciting News and Gorgeousness Galore!

Life, for me anyway, is about to get REALLY, REALLY, busy, but I am LOVING it!
First and foremost, I have been offered the fantastic opportunity to be on the creative team of a brand new store called Owl Street Studio! I am so excited to start this new adventure, so you will be hearing a lot about that in the coming weeks! We are working hard to get the store ready to open, and I will be burning the midnight oil making sure that I do my best for both of my teams!

Second, The Daily Scrapper launched its new edition today, and I have THREE layouts featured! This is a fantastic edition that is highlighting some fantastic summer food ideas, a "cool"  featured store called "Cool Scraps Digital" and all of the product highlights are summer related! Don't miss out!

Here are the three layouts I have featured in this weeks new release of The Daily Scrapper.





 On a different note, I have been working on a book for Rachael to give to her for her graduation. It is going to consist of some advice I want her to have as she heads out into that big scary world.  I have been so happy with the layouts,  that I wanted to share some with you..but its a secret, so don't tell :)




Ok, that is it for now..but there is going to be a lot coming up, so stay tuned!

Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment