Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Another Great New release and Owl Tree Studio Info!

Filledesiles has a FANTASTIC new release out today at her Sunflower Scraps store!  I LOVED playing with this kit! I really tried something new for me..I don't usually do extractions and scene creations, but I loved this kit so much that I thought I would try my hand at it!  I was thrilled with how it turned out!  Go check out her store today, and look at the previews below!


Dont you just love how the colors pop off that dark background???


The papers...


A few from the creative team...




And here is mine...

 Our little Allison...






ALSO... if you haven't heard, Owl Tree Studio is launching its opening on August 1.  I have been so kindly asked to join their creative team, and I have been using my insomnia as of late to create, create, create!  A couple of us have turned in our layouts, and Owl Tree has published them for you guys to see what is in store for you come August!  Go check it out here and see if you can see my layout! Hint...it has my name under it! LOL!

Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment