Friday, July 30, 2010

New Release at Scrap Orchard

I am really excited to announce that I have been invited to join the creative team of Tracie Stroud at Scrap Orchard. This is such an honor as she has been one of my favorite designers for as long as I have been scrapping! If you have never visited Scrap Orchard, do not hesitate..check them out today! They have a fantastic team of designers, and I have really grown to love the people that visit there as well! I have felt at "home" at Scrap Orchard since the very first day that I posted my first picture! It truly is a fantastic place to belong!

Tracie has released her brand new kit this week at SO called Calliope and let me tell you that this kit is gorgeous! It is filled with tons of original doodled goodness, whimsy and just the perfect touches of girly! From tiny girls to big girls, there is something for everyone in this kit!

Here is the preview:
 Isn't that beautiful???

and here is my first layout as a member Tracie's creative team!


AND..in case you haven't heard, Scrap Orchard is hosting a fantastic contest right now with some great prizes! I have been competing myself, and am working hard to win the iPad! Here are a few of the layouts I have submitted these last two weeks...


This was made from Tracie's "July Grab Bag" on sale for a limited time for $4..this is a FANTASTIC deal!


This is from the Iron Scrapper Collab kit called Perfect Pair



This is from week one of the iron scrapper. I used the collab kit "Apple of my Eye"



and I love this one created using a gorgeous kit over a Sweet Shoppe designs called " I Love This Boy" by Tracie Reed..hard to believe that cute little boy is now joining the Navy and leaving for boot camp in November...

Well, that is it for now.

Till Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment