Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday, June 10, 2010



Well, as promised, I am back today to reveal still more exciting news!

A couple of weeks ago, I got a lovely e-mail from one of the nicest ladies I have never met! LOL! She had noticed my gallery at digishoptalk and had so graciously invited me to join her creative team. Well, you can only imagine how excited I was! So I sent her an email to find out what the job required and was pleasantly surprised to find out that she speaks French. Now, for those of you that know me pre-children--you know- pre-sag--you know that during high school, while other more intelligent people were taking Spanish because they knew that in Texas  it would probably come in pretty darn handy, know that I took French instead because I thought it sounded prettier and the teacher was REALLY cool!  My mother told me I would never use it and for 20 years--almost to the day of my high school graduation--she was right. Although my kids got a kick out of the fact that I could sing Happy Birthday to them in a different language!

The knowledge has been there, lying dormant in my once full brain,  that has long since been sucked dry of any knowledge I might have had by those little saplings I call children. But deep, deep  inside the recesses of my mind, French comprehension was still there. Thank goodness the little urchins left me that! Because today, I can say that I am now able to put that high school education to use and I can ALMOST comprehend everything that she says to me! The rest, well thank goodness for Bable translator! LOL! So armed with my very little vocabulary, her fantastic creations, and my love to scrap and create, I finished my first layout for my very first design team. YEAH!

So without further ado, I would like to introduce Filledesiles Designs new kit "Life Happens"  This was a gorgeous kit to work with and made my first "creative team" experience an easy, painless one! :)

Check out these previews and then visit her Digiscrap'mania Store:


And here are the gorgeous layouts using the QP's








And lastly, here are the layouts from the creative team:











If you go right now to the store, you can get it at a discount too!What a deal!


And just in case you were wondering which one was mine...


I captured this sweet picture back in 2003 while they were sitting in a bluebonnet field. Leah has such a calm presence with Courtney and she sat quietly in her lap looking at a flower. If you knew the WHOLE story behind the picture, you would know that just moments before she was beating Rachael upside the head and scratching her eyes out. So THIS picture is the one I choose to remember in my scrapping time! LOL.

I will be back with more reveals soon. She is keeping us busy with lots of new kits coming in the future. It is so exciting to be a part of such a fantastic team of talented ladies! 

Until next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment