Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Thought I would show a few layouts I have been working on lately. Tomorrow I will have another new release for Filledesiles Designs, but in the mean time, I have been working hard on all my travel pictures from years past! I am hoping to get those all finished by the end of the month, just in time to have some news pictures since we will be traveling to Tennessee for a vacation!

I also have MORE great news on the scrapping front. I was invited to be guest CT for the wonderful Amy Stoffel at Scrap Orchard for the month of December, so I am thrilled! There are really a bunch of great women that design there and I have come to enjoy visiting everyday, being a part of the challenges and just chatting with women that have the same interests as I do! It is amazing to have conversations with women from all over the world and realize that we pretty much all have the same complaints! LOL! Husbands, children and jobs!

So here are my recent layouts, and I will be back tomorrow with a new release!

This is my dream vacation...If I am still able to walk when all these kids are gone...Italy here I come!


 This was from our White Water rafting trip in Tennessee--which is why we are going back 5 years later! This was the kids favorite vacation and all they have wanted to do since we left is to go rafting again! This year, we are making them work for it! LOL! We scheduled a 2 hour hike before the rafting trip into the Smokey Mountains! I will post pictures!


 This was one of our very first things to do as a family! We went to the drive thru safari on the outskirts of San Antonio! It was really cool!


 This is from one of our many camping vacations with Nana, Papa and the cousins! These are probably our most favorite times because the weather is gorgeous, we get to hike and camp, and we are all there together as one big family on one big lot! Great times!


This is at the 1/2 way point on our hike down into the Grand Canyon! It was a fantastic hike--a little warm--but all in all, no complaints! The kids were great and Courtney put her headphones on, sand and hiked! Of course, it was on the way back up that I almost lost my life--talk about flashing before your eyes! When hiking along rugged terrain, and your 5 year old is running ahead of you and you think you need to catch her lest she dive head first over the side, remember to watch for rock and branches in the trails--cause its a LONG way down when you trip.....


Til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment