Friday, June 11, 2010

It's New Release Friday at Sunflower Scrap's and Filledesiles Designs has a new kit out TODAY!


Isn't that gorgeous? Here are the other previews:


And here is some gorgeousness using the QP's:





























 Layouts from the Creative Team:

















































































My Layout using Box to Happiness



This is my beautiful Leah on her 15th b-day last year. Let's just say that if we compared my family to the Spice Girls--Leah would be Sporty Spice! LOL! So getting her dressed up--makeup and all--was quite a feat. Up until recently, if you asked her to wear a dress, or if you asked her to wear her hair down, she cried. So on this particular day, I went with the flow and decided to let her be herself--just modified! And she complied! I was pleasantly surprised when I got home and discovered these beautiful pictures. Now, a year later, I found the PERFECT kit to scrap them with!

No comments:

Post a Comment