Monday, June 7, 2010

Oh Happy Day! June 7,2010

Well, It finally happened. I have been trying for several months now to really get my portofolio started so that I could apply and maybe create for some lovely artists at some of my very favorite scrapping spots! It seems that good things just are raining down on me.. or it could be all the praying and God got tired of hearing me! LOL. But today, I get to announce that I am a guest at The Daily Scrapper for the next several months! Along with that will come another exciting announcement in the next few days! I'm telling you, the Lord has been good! And everything happened right as school was ending, so I have plenty of time to commit to all my new activities! So, without further ado, I want to introduce you to my FIRST official publication of not one, but TWO of my layouts! Check it out here: My layouts are on page 19 and 20, but feel free to read the whole thing because it is a really great read...especially if you have ever wondered about digital scrapbooking! There is a really cute free kit that you can use to try your hand at it if you so wish! So, as part of my commitment to scrapping for this magazine..and others..This blog will now become my scrapping/family blog. So be prepared to see many more of my layouts and catch up with the family at the same time! With seven of us, there is SOMETHING happening all the time!

See you in a few days with more exciting news!

No comments:

Post a Comment