Sunday, January 4, 2009

Project 365- January 1, 2009

I have decided to take on the great task of a) starting my own blog and b) taking a picture a day every day for 365 days. I wanted to try Project 365 because I thought it would help me be thankful for all the little things in my life--you know, the things that you take advantage of because they happen every day but also because I thought it my help my children to see what really matters to me and what makes their mom tick. It seems that most of the time--atleast since my oldest daughter turned 13 (she is now 15, almost 16) all I get is a rolling of the eyes or an oh so polite--"whatever" to most of my thoughts and opinions. I never knew I was so stupid. Actually, I thought I was rather intelligent--that is until I had daughters. Now I realize I am an old, ugly and utterly stupid "MOTHER". UGH! When did mother become a bad word???? Anyway, I am hoping that I learn something about myself this year and I am really, really going to try and keep up with it. By starting this blog, I am going to try and journal my way through the year and I thought it would be a fun way to keep in touch with friends and family. I hope you all enjoy this project with me. Leave your comments and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment