Tuesday, January 6, 2009

January 6, 2009

Day 6/365


I don't have much time today. I am working feverishly on some volleyball books for the varsity team as well as Kirk's team--about 20 books in all. I have to have them all done in about two weeks in order to have them printed and back in time for the banquet in early February sooo... I will keep it short.


We have a quiet week this week. The girls are at their dad's and Kirk was at a game tonight so it was just me and Courtney. We decided to take a walk with the dogs(in an effort to keep my resolution about keeping in shape) but little did I know that the wind would pick up and blow about 100 miles and hour and that the temperature would drop so quickly. It was COLD! I thought it would be a nice chance to get my picture of the day but it was a little hard to get a nice clear one when you have a dog leash in hand and you can't stand up straight because of the major gusts of wind! . Anyway, this was the ONLY one I got today--not too bad.




No comments:

Post a Comment