Monday, March 2, 2009

March 2, 2009





So awhile back we had our little photo shoot with the cousins. I FINALLY finished processing those last night. I thought I would share with you what it was like to shoot these kids.



Now, at first, things started out ok. We actually got them all together--minus Andrew,of course, but the thought of pictures seems to make Amys' boys cringe. Of course, mine had just had a photo shoot at Tonkawa Park the weekend before, so they were not too happy about doing it again. But, like I said, it started out ok.


We took the boys pictures......






Aren't they precious?? never would know that underneath it all there is a dark side...a picture-hating dark side.

then we took the girls pictures......and I won't show you those now as I am sure you are sick of seeing them..(that and I haven't finished them yet....)



We even took Mimi's picture. Isn't she pretty. She doesn't look a day over 40! I love my older sister! HA!!
But all the fun came at the end of the day, when they had had enough. This is what you get when that happens....


see what I mean... picture-hating dark side. And they want me to take more..... In their dreams.

till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment