Friday, March 13, 2009

March 11, 2009


We have been so busy lately--I know, I know, I say that all the time. And it's true! We had Courtney's B-day on Sunday with just our family and tomorrow she will have her first b-day party ever with her friends! She has three little girls coming over and we will go to Build-A-Bear and Peter Piper Pizza and back home for cake and ice cream! She is beside herself with excitement! I will have tons of pictures to upload soon, but I wanted to put up a picture I was working on tonight. She got several new outfits for her birthday so she posed for me with a few of them on. I thought you might like to see one of them. She is so cute! I love her little freckles! I will try and get her b-day pics up soon so you can enjoy those too!


On another note: MY BOY IS COMING! MY BOY IS COMING! I can hardly wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment