Monday, March 2, 2009

March 2, 2009--evening




Did you notice anything different on the blog today??? I did. It is official, I have my first blog follower (thanks mom) Isn't it exciting? I would love to think she comes to read my witty blogs, but I think she just comes for the pictures! Anyway, I am adding a little gift for my older sister(Ha) the one I promised her because I said she was older when she really isn't. But, I am working on trying different things, getting ready to start my photography business on the side-if only....so I wanted to see what you thought about these storyboards. Once I get my templates set up, I will be able to put a combination of pictures on one page so the can have a nice framed print when it is done. This is just my first. They make great cards or announcements. If you like them OR if you have another suggestion--leave me a comment. (you will be my first and I know you don't want to pass that up!) :)

2 comments:

  1. Pictures are great. Love the ones of Rachael. The layout is neat! Of course the ones of the boys are precious. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layouts look great, as usual. Maybe the print on the boys could be darker. Us "old folks" have a hard time seeing the light print.

    Love Courtney's birthday announcement. I hope I get one!!

    ReplyDelete