Friday, December 31, 2010

December 31 New Releases!

Well, it is hard to believe, but 2010 is coming to a close and we are gearing up for 2011! This coming year will mean I have yet another child graduating high school, and we are getting ready for a VERY busy spring full of graduation events, and SOFTBALL!! It is hard to believe that my large brood is starting to get smaller and smaller. Of course, give it a couple of years and I will start having grandchildren to scrap! :) That sounds promising!!!  No rush though...college first!

To end the 2010 year, I have a LOT of new releases and promises of great things to come in the scrapping world! First off, I am starting my guest position with Connie Prince and what an exciting start it is! I have loved Connie's designs since I started scrapping THREE years ago this very weekend! She was one of the very first designers I used to scrap some of my very first layouts! So here I am, celebrating my first three years of TREMENDOUS change, and I get to guest with Connie!
Connie has a great new Grab bag out today and it is AMAZING!! I love the colors, the cute penguins and this grab bag is FULL of scrapping goodness!



Isn't this ADORABLE????  This is what you get for ONLY $5
THE KIT

Pre Deco Papers
TEMPLATES

CLUSTERS
and WORD BITS

YOU CAN GET THESE HERE:

And for those of you who like to work with QP's, theses are available seperately!

 as well as the Word Art Pack

and here is my LO with this gorgeous bunch of goodness:



Also new this week,  Crisdam Designs is releasing her Project 365 or 52 kit! This is a perfect kit to help you get started on this fantastic journal of your years activities. Whether you take a picture a day or a picture a week, try Isabel's new kit to help you keep things quick and simple.

Here is the Paper Pack:

the Dates and Labels

The calendars:

and the Alphas

I JUST LOVE those Alphas!!
I am going to try and do a project 52 this year. I started P365 last year a quickly realized, that a picture a day is not in my schedule..much less scrapping it! I really want to DO the project, because I see all the great books that the very talented ladies produce, but I am thinking that P52 is more to my liking! I can handle a photo a week...I think :) So, come tomorrow..it is my GOAL this year to FINISH this project and I am going to use Isabel's fantastic kits to help me get started!

Here are some of the other ladies LO's for inspiration!
this one is by my new digi friend Miss Cynthia:
 I LOVE how she scraps..it just looks effortless! I wonder if she minds if I steal this page from her??

and this one by another friend, VickyD
she is an amazing scrapper as well! I am just going to copy all of their pages..LOL!  


YOU CAN GET PROJECT 2011 HERE:



and last but not least, in honor of my digiscrapping birthday, I am going to show you my very first LO.
don't laugh!
 I thought I was good cause i learned how to tuck that star into the paper! LOL

and here is one of my recent LO's

and this one is going to be published in a digiscrap magazine this year:
What a difference three years makes! 

To all of you from all of us...
Have a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
START SCRAPPING THOSE MEMORIES!









No comments:

Post a Comment