Sunday, January 2, 2011

January 1st..a New Year and a New Release!

Happy New Year!!!

Hope everyone had a safe and happy New year's Eve. We stayed home and had a celebration with the kiddo's. Nothing much, but keeps us safe and sound and alive! LOL!

Today, I am finishing up this weekends new releases! Mye and Isabel both have some BEAUTIFUL kits out today to help celebrate the new year!

First, Isabel Mendez has a great new kit out to help you start your P365 or P52 project this year. I have tried in the past to do the P365, but, lets face it, I do NOT have time to mess with taking a picture a day, and quite frankly, my life is boring on a day to day basis! LOL. But, every year when all the ladies are showing off their fantastic scrapbooks of their P365, I am totally jealous! What a beautiful memory of what occurs daily in your household. and it is all there in picture and words ! So this year, I decided to join in and try to do the project myself. Only, I decided I was going to give the P52 project a whirl this year. I KNOW I can find at least one picture a week that really shows what our life is all about, and with the help of Isabel's gorgeous designs, I will have me a 52 page book at the end of the year that tells the story of our lives in 2011! I am really excited about the project and about what 2011 will bring. My second baby is graduating this year, so I know I will have a lot to scrap about!
ANYWAY, I know you don't want to hear about me, so I will get on with the big reveal!
Here is is, the first installment in Isabel's P365 series called
Project January: The Kit
The colors of January's kit are the same colors of the BRAND NEW Gotta Pixel! All the designers got together to use the color palette of GP's new look!  A new year, a new look and a new way of scrapping! 

Here are the EXTRAS that match the kit:

and here are the Alpha's..of which I have fallen in love with!
aren't they fantastic??

Here is my layout with this gorgeous kit..
my cover page to my P52 book this year!

I am going to add to it as she releases new products, but for now, I really like it! 
and just to show you what else you can do with this fun kit, here are a couple LO's from the other CT girlies!
by keesha
by Cynthia (MrsPeel)

and this one by Sarah

You can get PROJECT JANUARY right


ALSO OUT THIS WEEK :

"A Bright Start" is a fabulous  new Grab Bag offered by Mye. It is on sale now and you DO NOT want to miss out!

Here is the Sneak Peek:
You get 4 products for only $4.50 and it is well worth the money! 

Want a better look at it?? 
Here is the Kit 
Don't you just LOVE it? it is perfect to scrap your new year's resolutions or a beautiful little girl layout!  

Also included in this grab bag are:
CLUSTERS


THE EMBOSSED PAPER PACK:

AND THE STACKED PAPERS

and here is my LO using A Bright Start 
 This HAS to be one of my favorites!
 
And here are a few other's from Mye's talented CT !
by TerryF:

and: Cynthia (Mrs Peel)
 YOU CAN GET THIS KIT HERE:

And that is is for the first day of 2011! Hope you have a safe holiday and I will see you Tuesday!










No comments:

Post a Comment