Saturday, December 11, 2010

New Releases for December 10!

Hello scrappers! Hope this week is finding you well! We are in full Christmas swing in our area, and I have been so busy with life, that I haven't even done a bit of shopping! My oldest daughter had surgery to repair her torn ACL yesterday, so I am a little late in bringing you my Friday release, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to show you this weeks fabulous new goodies!

I am guesting for the fabulous Amy Stoffel this month, and let me tell you, she has gone over and above on her two new kits this week!

First off this week is Amy's GORGEOUS new kit called Vintage Noel! Vintage Noel is one of those Christmas kits that simply make you all warm and fuzzy inside. It is filled with the perfect combination of distressed papers/elements & splashes of glitter here and there. I adore the color pallet of this kit, and she has included some of the prettiest vintage stamps that I just fell in love with!


and here is my layout with this fantastic kit! 

 
Were you naughty or nice this past year? What is on your ‘Dear Santa’ list? Whatever you wish for you’ll want to add the kit, Dear Santa, to it. It is such a great mix of the traditional with its’ deep reds and pops of green. But, it is the icy blues that make this kit pop! You will find it so easy to scrap your Christmas memories whether its your Santa letter, or new Christmas Pj's, this kit is one you will want to add to your collection!

Isn't that teddy bear the cutest???


Now, because I am running behind on my CT obligations, I don't have my layout done yet, but that won't stop me from showing you some of the other CT's fabulous work! Check out these adorable layouts! 


Fabulous..right??

Head over to ScrapMatters right now and pick up these kits while they are on sale! 


Filledesiles Designs has also released a new kit this week and it is something so different that I fell in LOVE with it right away! The color scheme is breathtaking! 

The clusters:

The QP:
 and the bundle:
Here is my page with it:
Don't you just LOVE the pop of colors on that deep chocolate? Stunning kit!

Well, I will be adding more as the day goes by! I am playing catch up today while Rachael rests. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Merry Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment