Saturday, September 25, 2010

Official Announcement!

Well, it's official...and I NEVER thought it would be a reality, but I am officially a HONEY BEE!!!!

Yep..I STILL can't believe it! Since I have been scrapping...almost three years now in December, I have wanted to be a Honey Bee at Scrap Orchard.  I filled out my little application on the LAST day it was due  because I was trying to tell myself to do it even though I KNEW I had no chance, and, when I got home on Friday night, this announcement was awaiting me! What an honor it is to be chosen out of hundreds of applications, and I can honestly say I don't feel worthy, but I will represent this store that I LOVE, to the best of my ability and hope they don't find out they made a mistake! If you haven't stopped by the store, go by today and visit the market, stop by the forums and visit the gallery...you WILL NOT regret it! They are a marvelous group of women and a finely oiled machine of a business! I am so proud to call Scrap Orchard my home base!

No comments:

Post a Comment