Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Kit Release From Jenn CK...DELICIOUS!!!

I know I say this every time..But this is one of my Favorite new kits! I am not normally an apple layout kinda girl, as we don't have many apple orchards here for me to scrap about, but my oh my...the colors of this kit are FAntastic!!!
The Kit:

The matching Template Set:

My Pages:

and
Now I LOVE how this turned out! First, that red is my new favorite color, and second, this was the first time that I really compared my picture at two, with Courtney's picture when she was two!  I love that I could document how very much she looked like me at that age! Genetics is some amazing stuff! And Don't you just love how my mom put my hair up and I had Courtney's hair up? Is that like a 2 year old thing? or...could it be....no...maybe...am I??? Am I turning into my mom?? Shhhhhh...don't tell her...I don't want to mess up her perfectly fine day!

No comments:

Post a Comment