Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Hump Day!

Hey everybody! Hope your are having a great Wednesday! Me? well, I am alive and kicking and can't complain! Today marks the first of many "senior" moments for my daughter. sniff, sniff...We are heading to the school tonight to watch the senior slide show. Each of the approximately 50 seniors brought there baby pictures and a few other photos, and they have all been put together to make a slide show for their Homecoming non-bonfire. I feel a teary eyed moment or two coming this evening..note to oneself..bring a tissue and sit away from others as my family tends to make fun of me when I cry in public....

Anyway, on a lighter note, Filledesiles Designs has done it again! She has made a great new kit called Treasure Island...and I even got to aid in the naming of it! I LOVE the fantastic papers! They are THE prettiest, and the elements are outstanding as well...this kit can be used for anything!

Images are linked

Here are the papers....aren't they spectacular??? It looks like a deep forest...


Here are the Quick pages that are out of this word gorgeous...so if you don't have time to create a layout, or just like to drop in your photo, these are great for you!



And here are the adorable add on clusters..they are great if you want to create your own layout, but want the hard work already done for you! Just place the where you want them!



And if you find yourself wanting it ALL, She has a great bundle as well...


Here is my layout with this lovely kit! It is of baby Rachael when she was 18 months...now she is fixing to be 18 years...sob....


Where DOES the time go????

Til next time....




No comments:

Post a Comment