Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Saturday...and all that jazz!

I am feeling great today! The weekend is here, I am feeling better (I was pretty sick this week) and I have scrapped A LOT! Back to school is a busy time for designers too, I guess. We are heading into the fall season, which is my favorite time to scrap because I LOVE the fall colors! Plus, we have all those holidays! It is really a scrapper's dream time! LOL!

Anyway, JennCK has been EXTREMELY busy! That girl keeps me on her toes with all her fantastic work! Every time I think she has done her best, out pops another kit! Here are a few of the kits she just released this weekend at Scrapbook-Bytes.






Isn't it too cute with its fab colors and those adorable monsters? This kit is so versatile though because it is also about rockin out. Here are my two pages with it.


I have been wanting to scrap these pictures for a long time. Courtney LOVES the Wii Rock band. She is so competitive that she will not let up until she has accomplished a certain level.  She isn't content to just sail by she wants to achieve a score in the 90's! Now some would think how driven she is, and you are right, she is, but it is soooo frustrating having an 8 year old that thinks she should be able to do what her 15 and 17 year old sisters do! I just LOVE that look on her face..She is so intense!

This layout is about Courtney and the horrible nightmares that seem to plague her. Ever since she could dream, she has had nightmares about somebody taking her from us. This was my documentation of those scary nights, and my affirmation to her that all is well. Nothing will happen and no one will take her. I thought it was a great kit for those scary monster moments!

Along with Monster Jam this week, Jenn released, what has to be, my favorite kit and template set of hers called Indian Summer!

(pic is linked to store)

Look at those colors!

Here is my first layout with it and I am working on another as we speak..
I just love it! Gorgeous right?? Perfect kit to scrap our fall pictures back in 2008.

And that is it for now.  If you haven't checked out Jenn's grabbags yet, please do. They are on sale for a limited time and they are great to scrap your grandparents day photo's you are sure to take on Sunday!

Look at what you will get!


(pic is linked to store)
Not only do you get a great Grandpa kit, but you don't HAVE to scrap Grandpa with it! It can be used for lots of other occasions too! It is a GREAT boys kit..


And the Grandma and Grandpa Kits coordinate, so you can mix and match perfectly!


(pic is linked)





and don't forget the matching template bundle!


 (pics are linked)

These are just TWO of the four packs you will get for a FANTASTIC price! SIXTEEN templates for under $4!

Have fun shopping and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment