Sunday, August 29, 2010

This Just In....

Well, I have two more exciting announcements and these are the last for awhile! First, The Daily Digi magazine has asked me to join their team permanently! I enjoyed my guest stint, and decided that it was a great click for me! I get to work with a variety of designers and they ladies there are really great to work with!

Second, I get to FINALLY announce that I am a SUNSHINE SWEETIE! When I first started scrapping, I found Sunshine Studios. I always wanted to be a sweetie there and now, only a few years later, my dream has come true! I am getting acquainted with everyone there, and you will start seeing my layouts soon!


Now, for the even BETTER news....i know, just when you thought it couldn't get any better right?? LOL.
I have been working on a gift for Rachael of all her pictures and some advice I want to pass along to my beautiful oldest daughter. I have been really pleased with it so far, and got a couple of more pages done this weekend. Anyway, one of the layouts was chosen as a Gallery standout at DST, and the other layout was chosen to be featured as a Gallery standout on the GSO blog! I was super excited! It is always nice knowing that other creative members and scrappers choose your layout as a standout! It is such an honor!


Link to the GSO blog

This one got Layout of the Day at Scrapbook-Bytes!





This is a two page spread ...



I told you I have been busy! I have got a ton more that I have done and they are not released yet, so I will be back to post them as we get closer to September!

Which reminds me, if you haven't joined Owl Tree Studio yet, you DO NOT WANT TO MISS SEPTEMBERS GOODIES! I promise you! I had so much fun creating with those kits and I am anxiously awaiting September 1st! 

September promises to be another busy month, but I can't wait to see all the exciting things that are happening and in the works!

Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment