Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Gotta Pixel August Layouts

The end of August concludes my first month as a CT at Gotta Pixel. It has been a whirlwind as I have been figuring out the requirements and the forum and gallery, but I have loved every minute of it! I got to work with two fantastic designers this month, and I wanted to share their wonderful kits and my layouts with them! Stop by the store today and check out these great designers!

This fantastic kit by Victoria Feemster is called "Hope"  Hope is soft and lovely and great for any layout!




Here are my layouts with it:


and I love how this one turned out.

  I think I am in a brown kick...I really love it!

I got to work with two kits by Lyndsay Jane this month as well! This one is called "Perfect Day" and it is a great  kit for summer or spring layouts.  Perfect for outdoor or wedding photos too! It is a great kit that can be used for anything and everything! I LOVE these colors!


Here are my two layouts with this gorgeous kit:



Aren't those papers and elements gorgeous?

The other kit of Lyndsay's I got to use this month is called "Pink Champagne"  This kit is made from the prettiest shades of pink and green.  Perfect for pages of the girls in the family, and also fabulous for wedding pages or celebration pages!


Here are my layouts with this kit as well:
I love the versatility of this kit! It doesn't have to be all PINK! 



OR you can make it as pink as you can take it!

Make sure you stop by the store and check out these two great designers and their gorgeous kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment