Saturday, August 21, 2010

School Days, School Days....

Hey all, 

I hope this post finds you well. I have been so busy getting ready for school, trying to find a schedule that will keep me more organized and scrapping, that I have barely had time to look up, much less to sleep. I go through these periods of insomnia that are getting more and more frequent as I get older. Well, at least I am productive! I was up until about 6:00 this morning and scrapping away!

I am really excited to announce that I am now on the Creative Template Team for Jenn CK Designs at Scrapbook Bytes and also at A Cherry on Top.  Now this lady has some talent! I noticed her templates and kits several months ago and I was immediately hooked! When she had her call recently, I HAD to apply and lucky me, she decided I was ok too! LOL.  Since I am on her template team, not only do I get to use her fantastic templates, but I get to work with her gorgeous kits as well..BONUS! So here are my first two layouts with her gorgeous new back to school kit and templates! I love it because it is not your normal school colors..it is bright and FUN!


Perfect for Boys and girls!  Here is the template pack too!


Aren't these great? I just LOVE templates when you are low on inspiration. She has great, easy to use templates for all stages of scrappers!

Here are my layouts with the two!


I love the last layout..it was a work of art for me and is my first no picture layout. I really wanted to document the same question Courtney has been asking since kindergarten.."Why can't I ride the bus home?" Let me just say that if she did, it would be the shortest ride in the history of bus rides! LOL. We live right across the street from the school! Needless to say, with school starting on Monday, I bet you anything that she will ask me one more time again this year.

And with that, I am off to try and catch some zzzzzzz's! TRY is the operative word here. But I will be back tomorrow with some of my other layouts.

Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment