Thursday, August 19, 2010

August Owl Tree Studio Layouts!

School is nearing and August is closing.  These past couple of weeks have be CRAZY! I have been trying to get a schedule back in place! With all those kids, a schedule is much needed and I just work better knowing that I have some quiet time at lunch :) Volleyball is in full swing, my car decided it knew better than I did and occasionally...at the worst times..it thinks it is being stolen, so it shuts itself down and there I am stranded in the parking lot. Needless to say, $500 and a week later, I got my car back! Then the air went out at the house in the 110 degree weather we have had this week!Ugh! I still haven't done any back to school shopping and the tax free weekend looms ahead...I REFUSE to go shopping on the tax free weekend, so tomorrow I will drag my girls out for a power hour of  BTS shopping! I have decided that I just need to lock myself in a room and scrap because that is what makes me happy! So, that is what I have done this month!  Here are my layouts from Owl Tree Studio. This completes my first month as a CT member for them and though it is more work than I planned because they are just launching, it has been loads of fun.  Just though I would share my latest work from them.  If you haven't done so already, you only have a week or so left to get these kits.  They are only available during the month of August, so stop by OTS today, sign up and start scrapping with these great kits!

From the August Collab kit: Summer Fun



From the Casa Mia Kit:


From the Feelin' Good Kit:


From the Mailing List Kit:


For the First ever challenge at OTS using a mixture of kits...ck out my gallery for links and credits


For the template challenge using the Feelin'good kit:

Thanks for looking!
Til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment