Friday, January 7, 2011

New Release Friday: My Playlist by Amy Stoffel

Hey there everyone,I am coming at you hard and strong with some great new releases by Amy Stoffel today. All of these amazing kits were inspired by a favorite song of hers. I think you will recognize some of these and I am SURE that you all have plenty of pictures to scrap with them!

My Playlist: Bad Company


Look at these amazing layouts with this kit.

From Lauramarie

From Helen


From Amy herself...


My Playlist: Teenage Dream



and look at the FANTASTIC CT layouts!


Mine:


Lori J

From Carrie


My Playlist: Use Somebody


from Carrie

From Lauramarie

and from Amy again


From Helen

My Playlist: Airplanes

And some more examples:

from Jackie

From Sarah

You can get these each separately or get them as the whole collection! So, what are you waiting for????

shop here:

No comments:

Post a Comment