Saturday, September 5, 2009

Random Questions

I like to take part in challenges at my favorite scrapbooking store--Sweet Shoppe Designs, and this is their blogger challenge this month. Thought is would be fun to hear what your answers are so post a comment and let me know!

Here are todays quick and quirky questions:

1. Do you wash your own car or do you go to a car wash?
Neither--it stays outside so I never really got the purpose..
2. Are you wearing socks right now?

On my way to run so...yes
3. Where were you 3 hours ago?

IN BED..and it was so nice :)
4. Do you have laundry waiting to be done?

Of course....
5. Can you pick objects up with your toes?

can't all mothers?? I thought it was a prerequisite to having children. A talent you learn
when you are so big you can't bend over...

No comments:

Post a Comment