Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February 17, 2009




OK--so I am not a good blogger. I know it has been awhile since my last post, but, in my defense, I have been so very, very busy. I have, however, been taking my pictures ALMOST every day. Some of those days I was pretty sick so taking pictures was not my first priority! Anyway, I have finally been able to start scrapping again and I felt inspired to scrap some pictures of our trip to Oregon last summer. Kirk and I finally had a break from Leah's games and we decided to hit some of the local tourist spots. We were told we really must go see some of them, so we decided on the Japanese gardens and the Rose Emporium. We didn't get to spend near enough time at either one, but it was so worth the adventure. Oregon is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been and I would love to go back.

I am also including week one of my Life 365 project. I finally got them all done and I will start on week 2 this week. It is harder than I thought. The pictures are fine, but trying to scrap is hard. I get stumped because I don't really know how I want my book to look yet. do I want color pictures or black and white? I think I chose to go with B and W because it really makes you look at the subject and not all the different colors. Let me know what you think.




No comments:

Post a Comment