Saturday, February 21, 2009

February 20, 2009

So, I have been playing around tonight, trying to figure out how to edit some of my pics like those senior pics I saw on the internet. The cost for those things are ridiculous--starting around $500--so I was thinking...maybe I might be able to take some of them myself. I know they won't be as good as a professional and I will take him for some of those, but I want some really interesting pics of him and his trombone and sooo I am trying to scope out different spots for us to take them around Waco and figure out how to make them look like those professionals do without spending the $700 for the CS3. Anyway, I was playing around with the editing on some pictures I took of the girls in the fall. See what you think and let me know. Tam

These were of Leah:


The first is Straight Out of Camera (SOOC). It is OK. A little blue for my liking but..... I was happy with the picture when I adjusted the levels and changed the tint to something a little warmer......



BUT......

you can see--with a few minor adjustments, it really made the picture come alive!!




Isn't She Beautiful??


Here is another:


Hard to believe it is the same pic isn't it?



Here are some of Rachael: (SOOC--same blue tint because I had the White Balance set wrong--always check that first.duh!!!)

beautiful girl!


but, with a few, i dare say--EASY--adjustments,



now she's a model!!!--Look at those Eyes!


Here are the other poses:








This one is my favorite, i think!



And here is one of Courtney: Now, the lessoned learned with Courtney?? Wait for the sun to go down a little. the sun was too harsh when i took her pictures.


This is really the only good one i got, but I am sure that I will have many more opportunities!

Anyway, i will keep working. I wanted to try some different tones next--maybe a vintage look?? For now, I am off to bed.

Check out Shutterfly as I will add all these images. I want to see them printed. I had 46 free prints so I got some of Leah's basketball games and some other pictures I took of Volleyabll and Courtney. I was really pleased. They look grainy on the computer but when printed, they look great! I also used my free book coupon and made a book for Leah about her basketball season and I love it! Pics turnes out fantastic. So, if these turn out all right, i can make Andrew some pictures for a fraction of the cost!

Let me know what you think!

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment