Friday, October 8, 2010

It's Friday and a new Reveal!!!

Hey everyone! Made it through another week, and we are getting that much closer to Christmas.. crazy isn't it?? I am not ready AT ALL, and I will have to start shopping pretty quick in order to have something for the kids to open in December...

Anyway,  Friday is a big release day in the digi scrapbooking world, and I have a TON of new releases to share with you this week!

First, Jenn CK has released a fantastic new fall kit called Fall Frolic at ScrapMatters. The colors are fantastic and I am loving all the layouts I have seen so far!

The kit:
 Isn't that fantastic?? Love the oranges and purples and reds...reminds me of a beautiful sunset! This kit was inspired by Jenn's yard squirrels, and she even added them to the kit!  Aren't they too cute??

and the templates:

My page:
 
I love how this page turned out with that gorgeous fall tree and leaves..One of my favorites for sure and can be used for any purpose..not just fall!

While she is guesting at ScrapMatters this month, she also revealed this outstanding collab with Jennifer Labre
called Everyday Wishes..now this kit is so fantastic and versatile! The colors are GORGEOUS. Orange is my new favorite color right now! Orange and BLUE are a fabulous combo! Look here:

The kit:

the templates:
And don't forget guys, that templates are just a beginning..you can turn them, twist them, take things out or add more stuff..the possibilities are endless!!!
My pages:

My beautiful Courtney in the bluebonnet field

And look at this orange!!! See what I mean! LOVE IT!!! 

I will be back with more later...Saturday is a busy day too! So stop back by tomorrow and see the new reveals from Mye, and Crisdam Designs!!! Tomorrow starts the Gotta Grab It event at Gotta Pixel and it will be out of this world beautiful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment