Saturday, October 9, 2010

Gotta Grab It..... October Event at Gotta Pixel!!!

Gotta Pixel is having their October GGI and I have to say that this is one of THE BEST that I have seen! The colors are fantastic, and the designers have gone out of their way to make some gorgeous kits that can be combined together or used separately! I always love this event because it give you a chance to try some new designers and each kit is only $1!!! It is on sale for a VERY limited time though..so stop by TODAY!!

New kit by Isabel Mendez



And my layout
Mye DeLeon also has a beautiful New kit out 
just in time for GGI




and my layout with it

And last but certainly not least is another GGI kit 
This one is by Jen Graham (GLTC)


My page:


The sale only lasts until Tuesday, October 12!

























No comments:

Post a Comment